Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To the creative directors reading my blog:

It's internship season. I know you've been reading my blog, thinking to yourself "When am I going to get a shot at this kid?" The time has come. I'm accepting offers. True, I haven't provided any samples, or even mentioned the fact that I've been making fake ads for the past six months. But let's look at the facts:

1.) I'm a publicity machine.

2.) I like pretty girls.

3.) I like good music.

4.) I'm really into NPR and PBS.

5.) I can make something out of nothing.

If those aren't reasons enough to contact me, then I don't know what else to say. I'm going to post this and then start pushing the refresh button in Mail. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

2 comments:

Oakie Chiraskamin said...

Me whispering - "you need to re-adjust your tie." First impression is really important. you can delete my comment if it will make your self-promotion imperfect.

Gong Liu said...

didn't include your e-mail address in the post.

this is like not included the 1800 number for a mail-order ad.

lol