Friday, April 11, 2008

La Resistance

It's interesting to watch smart, young people use their talents and intelligence in opposition to your own. When you're working hard, you never view yourself as the evil empire, but I guess that's who my peers and I aspire to work for. The kids at the Anti-Advertising Agency are the resistance, pushing back against our creative shilling. The work they're doing is really cool, and I respect it on a lot of levels. Everyone should check this out, regardless of which side you're on.

The lead image is from their "you don't need it" sticker campaign, which supplies consumers with... well, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Other cool work they've done includes Advertising=Graffiti and a bus stop campaign. It's all guerrilla and it's all pretty good.

No comments: